Storm Water Management
The Village of Beecher has a permit that requires environmentally safe discharge of storm water into local streams and creeks.
Every resident of the Village can do their part to conserve water and reduce the amount of pollutants from storm water runoff that enters our creeks and streams. Several articles are provided below to assist you in helping keep our creeks and streams safe and protect our water supply.
For more information on storm water discharges please call the Village Hall at (708) 946-2261.
To report illicit discharges into local streams and creeks contact the Village Hall at 708-946-2261 during regular hours or 708-946-2341 after hours.
General Stormwater Permit Information can be obtained from the Illinois EPA Website
- Animal Waste Water Quality
- Applying Pesticides
- Automotive Care Trash Disposal
- Be the Solution to Stormwater Pollution
- Do You Know Where the Water in Your Storm Drain Goes
- Fall Water Quality Protection
- Going Native
- Home Repair Improvement
- Household Paints Solvents
- Lawn Alternatives
- Lawn and Garden Maintenance
- Lawn Mowers
- Lawn Watering
- Managing Your Household Chemicals
- Pet Care Swimming Pool Spa Care
- Septic System Use Maintenance
- Spring Water Quality Protection
- Spring Yardwork
- Springtime Healthy Lawns & Waters
- Summer Water Quality Protection
- Swimming Pool--Lawn&Garden-Pet Care
- Vehicle Garage Care
- Water Conservation
- Winter Water Quality Protection